1/16 Rc FO Tamiya King Tiger Henshell N°323 - Ardennes '44

Modelle im Maßstab 1/16

Moderatoren: KLaus, Milchtrinker

Antworten
karel47

1/16 Rc FO Tamiya King Tiger Henshell N°323 - Ardennes '44

Beitrag von karel47 » Donnerstag 28. August 2014, 14:06

here is my tamiya FO King Tiger Henshell N°323 used by kampfgruppe peiper in the battle of the bulge december '44

originale bought from mark lawson two years ago , so i added welds and battledamage ... details... its almost finished just needs more weathering
its a full RC FO Tamiya Koti with smoke generator
mark made an awesome camopatern called " hinterhalt camo" exclusive used in the ardennes and right back afterwards

how i got him at Smaz Zelzate modelclub

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

at home with welds on etc added

Bild

Bild

some welds needs to be bigger then others, one solution ... look at pics , at two hours from home the la gleize koti is awesome prove of the real 88mm beast

Bild

the escape hatch on the back oif the turret is fully welded, see pics of the la gleize koti of dollinger, many criticasters sais its not done ... its proved by now!!!

Bild
By karel47 at 2012-03-31

Bild
By karel47 at 2012-03-31

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

some more closer details

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

Bild
By karel47 at 2012-03-31

pics taken at La Gleize Musea '44

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
regards from belgium

karel47

karel47

Re: 1/16 Rc FO Tamiya King Tiger Henshell N°323 - Ardennes '

Beitrag von karel47 » Donnerstag 28. August 2014, 14:51

the guy at the museum was very possitive about my king tiger, he looked quite some time at it ...
i was proud to be the owner ... i also told i only partly had converted it but noneless he was eager to see my la gleize koti itself , but that is for another tread

this one needs a light wash , so the details are coming out and the welds get a deep sight ... its so much realistic and also a light spray with airbrush to blend the colors a bit more its to new , lightly with light grey just a nebel nothing more

he is back next year and i hope Dollinger 213 next to him in also another ardennes hinterhalt camo

could this one a pic of the real 323 king tiger ???

Bild
Bild
Bild
regards from belgium

karel47

Antworten