1/16 Rc Fennek 4x4

Modelle im Maßstab 1/16

Moderatoren: KLaus, Milchtrinker

Antworten
karel47

1/16 Rc Fennek 4x4

Beitrag von karel47 » Samstag 30. August 2014, 18:45

The Fennek armed reconnaissance vehicle, produced by Krauss-Maffei Wegmann (KMW) of Kassel, Germany and SP Aerospace and Vehicle Systems BV of The Netherlands (the ARGE Fennek consortium), has been developed for the Dutch and German Armies.
The prototype vehicle completed field trials in April 2000. In December 2001, a contract was signed for the combined procurement of 612 Fennek vehicles: 202 reconnaissance, 130 MRAT (medium-range anti-tank) and 78 general purpose versions for the Royal Netherlands Army; 178 reconnaissance, 24 combat engineer and four artillery observer versions for the German Army.

Bild

Armament

The Dutch reconnaissance vehicles are armed with a 12.7mm machine gun, German vehicles with a 40mm automatic grenade launcher. The Dutch MRAT versions are fitted with the Rafael Spike MR (Gill) anti-tank missile. The gun mount is electrically controlled. The sighting system consists of a periscope derived from the PERI Z l7, which is currently in service. As an option the periscope can be upgraded with an image intensifier or other plug-in modules.

i collect for some time stuff for my upcoming fennek build to join my leo 2A6 on the road at my garden

Bild

these pieces are coming from bogomir a 3d designer at shapeways , i told andreas from him
more to come , on its way

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Zuletzt geändert von karel47 am Samstag 30. August 2014, 20:27, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
regards from belgium

karel47

karel47

Re: 1/16 Rc Fennek 4x4

Beitrag von karel47 » Samstag 30. August 2014, 19:21

i found also after a long search different retailers wich could deliver the fennek 1/16 3mm styrene CNC cut out plates

http://www.hpk-modellbau.de/modelle.htm

this selfbuildkit 1/16 of the fennek is for 120 euro ... its a nice price ... all pics of the shopmodel

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

this the fennek i like the most with the stinger configuration

In September 2005, the Royal Netherlands Army placed an order with Aselsan of Turkey for 18 launcher systems for the Raytheon Stinger surface-to-air missile system, to be mounted on Fennek vehicles. The vehicles will replace the Gepard self-propelled air defence guns.
The launchers will be based on the Aselsan Pedestal Mounted Air Defence System (PMADS) in production for the Turkish armed forces. PMADS is a remotely controlled mount with a sensor package including infrared camera, TV camera and laser rangefinder.
The first Fennek SWP (Stinger weapon platform) was delivered in May 2007 and the system entered service in January 2009.

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

as you all now i was planned to make 3 of them, every sin gle one in another configuration ... so now i buy one and can copy the plates for the other two ... it also will have the wheelcovers closed on the rc model so no water would cume into the electronics ... they advised a tamiya TT-01 chassis

Bild

two modifications had to happen

for more 4x4 compability's

Bild
Bild

the wheelbase adjustment

Bild

the end result together , they advice a strong truckmotor for the fennek

Bild
Zuletzt geändert von karel47 am Samstag 30. August 2014, 20:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
regards from belgium

karel47

karel47

Re: 1/16 Rc Fennek 4x4

Beitrag von karel47 » Samstag 30. August 2014, 19:28

the shop has even an soundmodule for the fennek , i have informed after it

i have bought the 1/35 Hobbyboss Fennek kit for reference on the details

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

bought also the Tankograd Fennek publication for reference ... for now almost everything is in order ... in a short while i will start with it

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

no foto until now is from my model , they are from the shop and treads except the hobbyboss just bought it
a few camoschemes

Bild
Bild

a 3D fennek for the addicts

Bild
regards from belgium

karel47

Antworten